Sorry if this has been answered. Playing male, scene after gas trap goes fine, they give half an antidote potion then eventually I am supposed to take the other half of the antidote potion. Maybe I am just doing something wrong. I have camera control and can look around but I don't see any antidote to take. I cannot move unless I use console and restore movement plus go to zaz in MCM and release myself. I can get my stuff out of the big chest go in the previous room with jail cells and see a Mage whipping one of the girls, I can even kill him but nothing else.

Am I just missing this other half antidote or is this a problem I am encountering with my setup. Everything is up to date, loot organized Etc.

So far I really like this and I hope I can continue it.

Anyone could advise me please how long the training process take ?

I play a male char, and i took vess and niri as slaves (they hanging ready to be trainied) and I also took Mia as my slave. I did return the jarl daugher.

So i was beating the crap out of vess, feeding her so she will not hate me, and of course having sex after every whiping section.

I've been doing it for good 3-4 hours real time, and nothing changing. The trainer still say i have a "long way to go".

Do i doing something wrong ? maybe the progress is broken ? or  does it rally take a long time to break the girls?

Thanks

Anyone could advise me please how long the training process take ?

I play a male char, and i took vess and niri as slaves (they hanging ready to be trainied) and I also took Mia as my slave. I did return the jarl daugher.

So i was beating the crap out of vess, feeding her so she will not hate me, and of course having sex after every whiping section.

I've been doing it for good 3-4 hours real time, and nothing changing. The trainer still say i have a "long way to go".

Do i doing something wrong ? maybe the progress is broken ? or does it rally take a long time to break the girls?

Thanks

On the sex slaves MCM panel, change training time from 20 to 2. I think 2 should be the default.

At the gas trap it tells me to come back with 1 female follower, my follower count says 2 and will not let me change it to 0 and the only people following me is nir and vess. what am i doing wrong?

Edit: I change out UFO for EFF and it let me set follower count to 1 or 0 but still saying i need 1 female follower

If your PC is male, you need one actual female follower in addition to Niri and Vess.

i so you have upplode new file wats new i wonder if i shall downlode it or not ;D

Not sure what you question is, can you elaborate?

Sorry if this has been answered. Playing male, scene after gas trap goes fine, they give half an antidote potion then eventually I am supposed to take the other half of the antidote potion. Maybe I am just doing something wrong. I have camera control and can look around but I don't see any antidote to take. I cannot move unless I use console and restore movement plus go to zaz in MCM and release myself. I can get my stuff out of the big chest go in the previous room with jail cells and see a Mage whipping one of the girls, I can even kill him but nothing else.

Am I just missing this other half antidote or is this a problem I am encountering with my setup. Everything is up to date, loot organized Etc.

So far I really like this and I hope I can continue it.

That should all happen automatically as part of the script.  You almost certainly have papyrus overload preventing the script from running.  Check teh troubleshooting section on how to get rid of one or two of you heavy papyrus mods.

At the gas trap it tells me to come back with 1 female follower, my follower count says 2 and will not let me change it to 0 and the only people following me is nir and vess. what am i doing wrong?

Edit: I change out UFO for EFF and it let me set follower count to 1 or 0 but still saying i need 1 female follower

If you are using the latest version, you should have no followers and only have Vess/Niri with you.

If your PC is male, you need one actual female follower in addition to Niri and Vess.

Not true, you need Vess/Niri with you, no others.

MiasLair_V61fPatch.7z is Available

This patch fixes a major bug found by Fred200 where the cell scans in MIa's Castle do not trigger properly.  It does this by changing the cell detection method to use the cell ID instead of the cell name.  This will also fix this issue for for foreign language versions.

In addition, fixed the Bryling's House cell detection in the same way so that it works with foreign language versions

There's been saying at r/skyrimmods/ that Immersive Citizen - AI Overhaul eats massive amount of memory that never gets cleared kinda like if it hijacked portion of the memory. Thought I would mention it as it kinda applies to Badly Behaving Mods section.

ok, sorry for asking this.. but I have some problem with the latest version of Sex Slaves and ZAZ animations Pack..

during "chained animation" in mias dungeon, the chains do not appear..

or better..

showing at the start of animation...

post-207275-0-57340300-1453759519_thumb.jpg

and then disappear at the end.. :-/

post-207275-0-12704500-1453759547_thumb.jpg

I try to reset ZAZ anim in MCM menu, reset the ZAZ mod to original state to MCM.. nothing.

any solutions?

thanks.

bye!

S.

There's been saying at r/skyrimmods/ that Immersive Citizen - AI Overhaul eats massive amount of memory that never gets cleared kinda like if it hijacked portion of the memory. Thought I would mention it as it kinda applies to Badly Behaving Mods section.

Do you have a link?

Thanks for this, I'll add it.

ok, sorry for asking this.. but I have some problem with the latest version of Sex Slaves and ZAZ animations Pack..

or better..

attachicon.gif2016-01-25_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-25_00003.jpg

I try to reset ZAZ anim in MCM menu, reset the ZAZ mod to original state to MCM.. nothing.

any solutions?

thanks.

bye!

S.

Sorry, no idea.  It works just fine for me, but I still use Zaz 0600.

Do you have a link?

Nope. I wish I saved that link. It was post by Nazeem.

AI Overhaul by SpiderAkiraC

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50978/? This seems like a alternative

Just remember this one only edits 76 compared to the 574 from IC (but the 76 NPCs are all main characters).

Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?

Nope. I wish I saved that link. It was post by Nazeem.

AI Overhaul by SpiderAkiraC

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50978/? This seems like a alternative

Just remember this one only edits 76 compared to the 574 from IC (but the 76 NPCs are all main characters).

Here is a Reddit post that Old Book pointed out.  I am putting his mod on the not recommended list based on feedback:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3wraj4/now_that_the_hype_has_died_down_whats_the/

The quests have relatively LOW priority. HIGH priority would cause them to block everything else and would probably break half the vanilla game. I'm pretty sure most of his AI stuff is down in the 20s which is fine.

When the NPCs die, it is true the aliases don't clear, but the game also stops calculating their AI. Dead NPCs don't do much more than take up memory space because of how he's done things, but the more NPCs he covers in more area, the more aliases he'll need, and each one takes up space that is never released. In addition, any NPCs that don't have a corpse cleanup script will never be purged from the game. (This is the reason I don't use the mod btw, beast or no beast, Skyrim's memory is too precious to waste, and his initial load screen takes 10+ minutes to process)

Here is Arthmoor post about the memory. Sorry it was Arthmoor not Nazeem.

or better..

any solutions?

thanks.

bye!

S.

uhm, ok.. 

I use ZaZ 0607 and I noticed this problem, after an update of various mods (even SexLab Framework), .. 

This happens also in Sanguine Debauchery Plus (some ZaZ animation not showing correctly the meshes, only the poses)...

maybe ZaZ Pack needs some compatibility upgrade.. ;)

S.

I'm on the very first quest, and when I tried to enter Sanguine's Pleasure Palace it crashed and completely broke my game

All my saves crash instantly now

You have papyrus overload.  Check your mod load against the list of problematic mods on the troubleshooting section.  This should not be happening.

how do you get the Andrew's love slave armor ??

That is for a future release.

or better..

any solutions?

thanks.

bye!

S.

uhm, ok.. 

I use ZaZ 0607 and I noticed this problem, after an update of various mods (even SexLab Framework), .. 

This happens also in Sanguine Debauchery Plus (some ZaZ animation not showing correctly the meshes, only the poses)...

maybe ZaZ Pack needs some compatibility upgrade.. ;)

S.

As I said, 6.0 works fine.  The later versions of Zaz have had a wide range of issues and the development of it has slowed or stopped.  I personally thing everyone should be using the known stable 6.0 version.

How is your work on this mod? There have been a while since last major update with new quests... can't wait to play new with Andrew.

It will be a while.  Aqqh is moving and I am waiting on him to finish his work on the opening quest.  After he is done, I will spend considerable time making sure that it is all flawless again.

I've just started to play this mod. It's a lot of fun. I'm impressed by all the efforts that have been devoted to this mod at all levels. A huge wet thanks to all the contributors.

Thanks for the kind words.

i think there is somthing wrong here ..my love level is 5 while percentage to next level is 100 ...it doesn't progress to level 6 what is wrong here..??

Nothing wrong.  After level 4, all advancement is by completing quests.  Don't try to get in a hurry.  Take Andrew out and enjoy Skyrim and visit a city every once in a while.  I made is so that these quests do not trigger back to back.

Nothing wrong.  After level 4, all advancement is by completing quests.  Don't try to get in a hurry.  Take Andrew out and enjoy Skyrim and visit a city every once in a while.  I made is so that these quests do not trigger back to back.

even if i set the time between quests to 2 days ??

even if i set the time between quests to 2 days ??

If you have the time between quests at 2 days, you should get a new quest every other day you visit a major city (assuming you have completed the last quest).  Note that if you did the butt plug and or bunny tail quests with Sasha/Jenny, that will screw things for you with Andrew.

Can you tell me what the last quest you did was and whether or not you have the chastity belt, butt plug, and bunny tail with Andrew?