OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I have an idea. And it would not be too fare off topic.

What if we could make idle animations using this? So while your busy looking at something,

Your characters will get busy fondling or getting to it  :D

The stuff here is that awesome. On the other hand, will idle animations require everything here? or

just some parts of the mod? Since there already idle animations out. Do you think it would be an easier

transition making idles using poses and animations from this mod? On the other hand I am not saying

idle animations are in any way easy. But I think it is less mod intensive compared to this.

But just an idea. Probably the only good idea I might be able to come up for with this.

I was testing the alpha build today. Yeah, it is a little bit slower than it was before, but maybe that's cause I made de choice of not having SexLab beta installed.

But the thing is: I noticed that there are some thing different than it was before. Some commands that were achieved with Dom's Alt key now were handled to sub's Alt key.

The navigation through the DPad is a lot different, and now it helps a great deal to move towards different idles by pushing the arrow key that points the direction you want the idle change to happen.

But overrall I found myself lost. Before I used to press arrow up to start the sex animation, and I had to test pushing buttons for a while to find out that that is made with Alt key pressed.

I couldn't achieve, however, any new animation or feature besides the key binding changes. And about the AI, I did not notice anything different.

So, point is, it's not in my knowledge that there is such a thing as a manual or tutorial towards the changes from previous versions and how to get to them, is there? It would be much apreciated.

Hugs to all.

Hugs to all.

Thanks all for the feedback on 1.07, and happy 2016!

I'm glad to hear it is working, you will get better performance in the next alpha, I've reduced the checks substantially and beyond that i'll pack it with the preferred StorageUtil also so testers can at least experiment. I believe it will clear up any major lag and delay issues while a permanent solution is made. The script is heavier then 1.06 but this is the last iteration it will need for all features and for it to be able to be a framework. The next version should get it functioning for all and then all progress after that can be towards optimization to bring the load down a bit.

Glad you like the new animations, that's just a sample, there's a lot more that will be in 1.07 plus a few plugins will be arriving shortly after I manage to successfully launch 1.07!

------------------------------------------

AllFather:

For ez-mode I revamped it to try to make it be more intuitive. Instead of being a tool just for users that didn't want to learn the full controls I wanted it to be something that can serve as a quick shortcut for advanced mode users also so my goal was to have the keys do exactly what they feel like they should do as often as possible while reducing the randomness. There's only 2 random decision ez-mode currently makes. I felt it was a bit difficult to adapt from the old ez-mode for me but once i got used to it it was an improvement.

To your point though, I gave the dpad full navigation control with no modifier, to allow the presses to make the literal movement they feel they should. This made me have to lock the engage sex key behind "ez-modifier 1" + dpad up. A lot of users only use 0Sex for the kissing so I felt it would also serve as a wall to make sex have to be a deliberate choice and not something you might just suddenly wind up having. 

I'll look into the changes in dom and sub alt however and thank you for the feedback! No full Identity is in 1.07V1 alpha and no AI either it's in my draft now and will be in the next alpha.

Here is a draft for the revisions to ez-mode map if it helps!

@CEO

I totally didn't even see that recognition on the previous page. Much much appreciated. I'm always glad to help.

I also have been looking through your tumblr, You converting the war AF v1 from FFXI? That sweet. Though I always liked the look of Ravagers (empyrean armor aka AF v3), but if there has been an armor set that I've always wanted converted, it was Homam set (minus the helm). I miss wearing that armor when I used to play that game. I miss homam and ares set. Heck, I miss playing that game. I would like to eventually return and start over if it ever goes F2P.

Absolutely one of my favorite games of all time, such good times. I burnt out shortly into Wings of the goddess so I don't know empyrean but if I recall Homam was the omega/ultima ACC melee set from Sea, which looked so bad ass, and that was some of my favorite times in the game as well, the attunement for it, the battles and that era of the game. Awesome! I remember doing some modding for that actually, maybe the first time I got into it.

I've had the urge to return and tried a few times but they don't have a direct download and I lost my disks so I keep saying F it every time I try and haven't wound up returning yet.  Fave was RDM, not in groups though, F refreshing everyone over and over. A majority of my playtime was just staring at the pool of water where LoO spawns though, lol, I had an alarm next to my gaming area and remember setting it for 10 minutes taking a nap until the alarm went off and then stare at the pool, nap again repeat etc. Almost managed to maats had everything but DRG and WHM.

Guest endgameaddiction

Absolutely one of my favorite games of all time, such good times. I burnt out shortly into Wings of the goddess so I don't know empyrean but if I recall Homam was the omega/ultima ACC melee set from Sea, which looked so bad ass, and that was some of my favorite times in the game as well, the attunement for it, the battles and that era of the game. Awesome! I remember doing some modding for that actually, maybe the first time I got into it.

I've had the urge to return and tried a few times but they don't have a direct download and I lost my disks so I keep saying F it every time I try and haven't wound up returning yet.  Fave was RDM, not in groups though, F refreshing everyone over and over. A majority of my playtime was just staring at the pool of water where LoO spawns though, lol, I had an alarm next to my gaming area and remember setting it for 10 minutes taking a nap until the alarm went off and then stare at the pool, nap again repeat etc. Almost managed to maats had everything but DRG and WHM.

Surprised we never clashed in the mod community for that game. Were you ever part of neko sentai? I know the admin. used to be from Hades, my original server before they did a migration and we ended up in Cerberus.

I really would like to return and run my own event shell again with some really close friends and do a static xp party like the old old days.

Yes definitely there a bit, but I was more PG-13 back then so neko-sentai was too hardcore for me in most cases, replaced my dalmatica with a hoodie, got some jeans things like that. Made a couple things, but it was kind of weird, I was just learning whatever program was best for it maybe Blender? but also the models were mostly just 50% (I think) and mirrored for the mesh and the texture it was a lot harder then Skyrim.

I'd like to do that also. I want to join your group, we'll chain 5+ crabs all day. Was on odin but I think I stopped before they did any merges, they were still adding servers I think.

I love spooning... And the sketches of the new animations are.... awesome!!!  :heart:  Great work CEO...  :shy:

And ... I have changed my body from UNP to UNP BBP with HDT vagina, mouth and fingers and XPMSE skeleton and now the animations fit perfect.. It's sooooo coooool!!! 

***BTW: Happy new year!***

Awesome update! :) Good luck with getting your amazing mod compatible with SL. It would be great since I love both mods so fingers crossed!
Also the femdom animation previews are great to see! >:D

I've searched through the thread for the original post by CEO when he released the 1.07 alpha, but I can't find it.  As I recall, it details how to get to the cowgirl position...which would be great, because I sure can't figure it out.   :(

On another note, I'm liking the rest of what I'm seeing thus far!

EDIT: Also not certain what key "DSelf" is supposed to be according to the help screen.

Guest endgameaddiction

I've searched through the thread for the original post by CEO when he released the 1.07 alpha, but I can't find it.  As I recall, it details how to get to the cowgirl position...which would be great, because I sure can't figure it out.   :(

On another note, I'm liking the rest of what I'm seeing thus far!

EDIT: Also not certain what key "DSelf" is supposed to be according to the help screen.

The original upload by CEO was on the other LL site that was taken down not long ago which is why it was long longer available.

I uploaded the file back on this page for those who still wanted to try it out.

Can this be integrated into Sextec for FO4 please? Imagine if SL triggers a scene then switches over to 0sex handle the animation, with SL Aroused and others tagging the consequences. We've had so much time with Skyrim and some amazing content has been added. I seriously think my modded Skyrim still looks better and provides more than FO4, but I also think FO4 has way more potential in vanilla than Skyrim ever did. 

Damn, there's so much new stuff in the 1.07 alpha, I don't even understand what half of it does.

I'm also having some troubles when trying to undress the Dom, the animation plays but nothing is removed even though it's correctly set up in the Male ESG thingy tab, I tried sequential stripping but it doesn't work either.

Damn, there's so much new stuff in the 1.07 alpha, I don't even understand what half of it does.

I'm also having some troubles when trying to undress the Dom, the animation plays but nothing is removed even though it's correctly set up in the Male ESG thingy tab, I tried sequential stripping but it doesn't work either.

1.07 alpha doesnt have all functionality included. Its best to wait a bit for release of final version.

Hello bender ! :)

Just posting to report a little issue I came across while playing around with your mod to test it.

The schlong (I tried several version: 2.5/3.0/light) get bent to the right during and after the animations. And the more animations/poses are played, the worse the bent become. Playing a SL animation had the schlong normal and straight again but going back to your animations brought the bent schlong problem back. Once an NPC schlong is bent, it's for good...reinitializing SOS doesnt fix the issue, it needs a clean reinstall to get back into shape.

After some testing I realized it has to do with the scaling and/or the erect control of the schlong from 0SEX. Swiitching them off prevent the bending issue. Maybe it has an importance, the male subject (dom) was a khajit (poor kharjo...), and for the female subject (sub), I had her setup with the body from this tutorial All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy - LoversLab

Everything was done with the advanced controls only.

Hope my explanations are clear enough, english aint my native language (omelettes au fromage).

Guest endgameaddiction

Just posting to report a little issue I came across while playing around with your mod to test it.

The schlong (I tried several version: 2.5/3.0/light) get bent to the right during and after the animations. And the more animations/poses are played, the worse the bent become. Playing a SL animation had the schlong normal and straight again but going back to your animations brought the bent schlong problem back. Once an NPC schlong is bent, it's for good...reinitializing SOS doesnt fix the issue, it needs a clean reinstall to get back into shape.

After some testing I realized it has to do with the scaling and/or the erect control of the schlong from 0SEX. Swiitching them off prevent the bending issue. Maybe it has an importance, the male subject (dom) was a khajit (poor kharjo...), and for the female subject (sub), I had her setup with the body from this tutorial All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy - LoversLab

Hope my explanations are clear enough, english aint my native language (omelettes au fromage).

Install XMPSE and make sure it overwrites SOS and any other skeleton. Make sure no skeleton ever overwrites XPMSE when you install a mod that provides skeleton replacer.

SOS uses a outdated Skeleton so it's not reliable to just use SOS with SOS skeleton.

If you are using Mod Organizer, keep XPSME at the bottom of your overwrite mod list (left panel).

Install XMPSE and make sure it overwrites SOS and any other skeleton. Make sure no skeleton ever overwrites XPMSE when you install a mod that provides skeleton replacer.

SOS uses a outdated Skeleton so it's not reliable to just use SOS with SOS skeleton.

If you are using Mod Organizer, keep XPSME at the bottom of your overwrite mod list (left panel).

Oh now i get what i was doing wrong. In the tutorial for my female body replacer it says to overwrite XPMSE with SOS skeleton. So reinstalling SOS didnt indeed fix anything since it was the cause of this issue.

So it's me, well my toon, who was the bender here. Mea culpa, Ego sum wringer, ego Bender ^^

Thanks for the advice, i usually keep following tutorial to the letter to avoid mistake but looks like it wasnt the good thing to do this once ^^

I already warned them among other issues that their install order is wrong and will mess up shlong (check post #15 in hdt pussy topic), but author of "all in one hdt pussy" consideres his mod perfect so there is no reasining with them. Meanwhile users who follow his guide will have issues.

Sexlab 1.61 final version has been released. Included is also Papyrus util 3.2 final.

Users should let Sexlab overwrite 0sex untill 0sex is updated to final.

With latest Papyrusutil performance issues seem to be fixed so this should solve compability problem between Sexlab and Osex.