Have mercy...another question on the topic of Creature Animations...plz help

Guest Cinnabot

Guest Cinnabot

Can someone help me please, the creature animations are not working for me...

I have tried to reinstall the mods i have also ran FNIS multiple times and yet the animations wont work.

All that happens when initiatied is my character gets tied up (due to death alternative) the creatures "parts" are shown and then the moaning sounds begin...except the creature just stands still and does nothing while my character just sits there in the knockdown state. Btw i have went through the mod settings in game and enabled creature animations and the like...just to let you know some mods such as Beefemale were installed after therefore couldn't be the reason it doesn't work. If i put "installed after" that means it was not working prior or before installing those mods so they most likely aren't the reason.

the mods i have installed: (all have been updated)

-Deviously Helpless, Devious Assets, Devious Devices, Devious Captures, Devious Cursed Loot(installed after), Devious Expansion, Devious Devices INTEGRATION

-BeeingFemale (installed after)

-Bestiality Animation Pack(installed after)

-Caliente's Beautiful Bodies

-Creature Framework(installed after)

-Creature Features(installed after)

-Custom Races

-Ddx

-Death Alternative

-FNIS behavior

-FNIS Creature Behavior

-Fuz Ro Doh

-HDT physics extensions

-JContainers

-NetImmerse Override

-Pcea 3-5-2 NMM installer

-PSVac

-Race Compatibility

-Realistic Force

-Sexlab Defeat, Sexlab Nude Creatures, Sexlab Aroused, Sexlab Framework

-SkyUI

-SKSE

-Schlongs of Skyrim

-UNP BASE main body(installed after)

-UNP TBBP(installed after)

-XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

-Zaz Animation Pack

Plz help if at all possible this is only my second post ever..

what version of SL are you using?

im still (because im to lazy, plus as it still works fine) v159c and have the following:

sl 159c

sl defeat

devious assets, integ, exp, cursed loot, helpless, enslaved, deviants, captures

zaz main, patch, textures

xp32+ext skele

fnis creature pack 5_3

fnis behaviour 6_0

creature framework rc12

and I don't have any issues with

hentai creatures

more nasty critters

sl beastess

sl nude creatures

have you tried removing all creature stuff then reinstalling it / reseting it?

First, you can get rid of Bestiality Animation Pack, Creature Framework, Creature Features, and Sexlab Nude Creatures. Install More Nasty Critters instead. Everything is bundled in that mod. Second, make sure you're using the current version of SexLab. SexLab now has a separate creature pack that you must download and install. So make sure you have that. Finally, ensure that creature animations are enabled in SexLab's MCM. It's in the Animation Options sub-menu (I think that's what it's called - it's the second item from the top in the menu).

P.S. You should have posted this in SexLab's tech support forum, not in non-adult mods section. Hopefully a moderator will move this thread for you.

I'm having the same kind of problem. Got latest SL, MNC and FNIS with all the necessary additions for creature animations to work but they just won't play despite being enabled in Sexlab's MCM.

I've checked every topic about it and tried all I could think of to fix it but it simply doesn't want to work.

It works if you have (done) everything you need, since i don't know the things you could think about...

You need the creature part of sexlab framework as well. You need the creature part of FNIS. You need to run FNIS for users.

When everything is installed, there should be a MCM creature framework ingame, re-register animations there helped me with some problems. It never did anything for me when i had problems, but often suggested: re-register animations in sexlab. Depending on which other mods you have or which mod should trigger sex: check if creatures are supported AND activated there, submit for example has options which are at non-bestiality by default if i remember right.

Already done that countless times ^^'

If it can help determining what the problem is, here are some screens of my SL MCM.post-572437-0-91807200-1452005305_thumb.jpgpost-572437-0-89041900-1452005308_thumb.jpg

As you can see everything seems to be installed correctly and every other mods that I have installed that use SexLab work perfectly. But nothing shows in the creature animation toggle tab, meaning SexLab must believe there are none installed, even though there is (and yes I've enabled Creatures anim in the MCM and re-registered animations)

Do you really have the creature pack? It's a seperate download in the sexlab framework thread (sry if i get on your nerves with this, but i forgot to download it and it freaked me out that i couldn't find the error ;)). And then you have an extra MCM for the creature framework, where you can re-register animations either, that helped me often, especially with problems like missing tools for creatures.

Yup I have it :P

I'll see if installing the new version of SL fixes anything...

Also don't worry about getting on my nerves, I'm glad you're trying to help ^^

EDIT : Updating to the latest build and cleaning SexLab did the trick

Do you really have the creature pack? It's a seperate download in the sexlab framework thread (sry if i get on your nerves with this, but i forgot to download it and it freaked me out that i couldn't find the error ;)). And then you have an extra MCM for the creature framework, where you can re-register animations either, that helped me often, especially with problems like missing tools for creatures.

Could you please give a link to the creature pack? When I run FNIS I dont see "Reading SexLabCreature ...". I just get:

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

In what package are those behavior files included? I have FNIS Creature Pack, SexLab 160 hotfix2 full and More nasty critters installed.

Full FNIS log

FNIS Behavior V6.2   10.01.2016 02:57:20

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading BBLSmusic V?.? ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

13 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

mt_behavior usage: 22,3 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 8,9 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 24 added file slots: 156 alternate files: 152

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

2474 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)

513 animations for 1 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

Edit: Okay my problem was that I was using the old 1.60 version of SL, wich doesnt include the creature files. Updating to 1.61 solved the problem.

Archived