No Sexlab anims in my SL V.6hotfix2 but it's active?! Helps pls

So after a fuck up of texture hiresDLC I fixed it by reinstalling Skyrim

But I made a new profile in NMM everything works fine but I tried having sex it would say in the top that the sex is happening then it's says the NPC lost interest I used the MatchMaker cloak on myself to jackoff- nothing so I go into the mcm & I see that my Sexlab is enabled but when I go to Toggle Animations it's empty? I went to Non Sex Lab Animations & it said 0/375 registered I enabled all the NSLA anims & had 90/375 still no sex!

How do I fix this?

So after a fuck up of texture hiresDLC I fixed it by reinstalling Skyrim

But I made a new profile in NMM everything works fine but I tried having sex it would say in the top that the sex is happening then it's says the NPC lost interest I used the MatchMaker cloak on myself to jackoff- nothing so I go into the mcm & I see that my Sexlab is enabled but when I go to Toggle Animations it's empty? I went to Non Sex Lab Animations & it said 0/375 registered I enabled all the NSLA anims & had 90/375 still no sex!

How do I fix this?

Did you try the

Rebuild and Clean in Sexlab MCM menu?

There are options

Reset

Re-register

I think there is a whole debug suite in there.

Archived